Week in the Life 2019 - Wednesday Words & Photos



5:43am | Woke up early as per usual to do my devotions and journal before the craziness begins (and while Keith is at the gym), which got interrupted a couple minutes later by a little Dominique. She is my early bird around here.



6:47am | Start collecting laundry around the house. Which also meant grabbing all the girls bedding that needed to be washed as well. Keith got home from the gym and started prepping his breakfast and lunch before hopping in the shower.



7:30am | All my daycare kids arrived (2 brothers and a little girl), so it does get a bit crazy around here with 6 kids in the house for a short amount of time. I quickly update Violet's reading list and realize that she's well on her way to reading 30 books/chapters this month.







8:30am | Keith and Violet both leave for the day and I get to washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, switching/sorting/folding laundry and updating my blog while the kids watch cartoons and play inside and outside.




1pm | Fed all the kids lunch and put down for naps. Dominique has a Kindergarten interview this afternoon, so she stays up and plays Minecraft and I listen to a podcast while we wait for my Mom to come by and watch the other 4 kids so that I can take Dominique to her appointment.


3pm | Dominique was thrilled that she was able to go to her Kindergarten interview and did really good while we were there. They did story-time,and a craft. We'll find out her classroom placement in June.





5pm | All my daycare kids picked up, supper made for Keith and the kids (fish sticks & fries), and I went to Winnipeg with my Mom to go see Stars on Ice. Mom had gotten us tickets as my early birthday gift. It was really nice to be able to go out without the kids and just enjoy myself. Bonus points for watching Elvis Stoiko and Kurt Browning perform.

10:30pm | Finally got home and dragged my sleepy butt into bed.

Numbers by the Day:
Steps: 9,656 steps
Hours Slept: 5hr 56min
Cups of coffee: 3
Cups of water: 2
Loads of Laundry: 4
Rounds of dishes: 2
Texts/Messages: 28
Calls: 3
Weather: High 11*C/Low -3*C
Photos/Videos (before edit): 52
Photos/Videos (after edit): 34

Comments