Week in the Life 2019 - Tuesday Words & Photos


Getting up early in the morning. Around here that usually means around 5:30am so that I can have a hot cup of coffee, and work on my devotions. Keith is also up and goes to the gym to get a workout in before his work day at the office starts.


Liking that the kids got up early today. Which means that they're done everything earlier and can have time to watch cartoons (or clean the Guinea Pig cage in Violet's case) before school starts.


Getting 3 daycare kids (2 brothers and 1 little girl) dropped off within 10 minutes of each other. Which means that for almost an hour, there are 6 kids in my house. But thankfully Bugs Bunny comes to the rescue to tone it down a bit.



Watching Keith get ready for his work and then I start doing dishes after he leaves while the kids play and watch some cartoons.


Sitting down to work on yesterday's blog post and upload/edit all my photos. Zachary thinks that he should be able to help Mom out with all this.



Seeing how excited Dominique was that Papa stopped by with her (belated) birthday present. He's been working a couple hours away and had to miss her birthday, so he stopped by with her present this morning.


Making lunch for 5 kids (and me) is no small feat some days. I have one really picky-eater daycare boy who doesn't eat a whole lot, so it's about 50-50 chance that he'll eat what I make. Thankfully today he ate everything I made.


Feeling accomplished for getting all 5 kids down for naps (which again is no small feat and sometimes gets my blood pressure up), I sit down on the couch for some time to myself and rest my eyes for a bit. I wake up to see my dogs sleeping around me.



Being productive when all the kids get up, I work on prepping supper so that all I have to do is just toss it in the oven.


Loving that Violet asked to play Minecraft on her computer when she got home from school.


Zach wasn't a big fan of the veggies & chicken in his supper, but he also knew that he had to eat them.


Always doing dishes.



Taking Violet to the dentist and finding out that she has 4 cavities, all in her molars. We make a plan for appointments and also discuss some possible orthodontist appointments.


Getting back home, putting all the kids to bed and doing bedtime prayers with the girls.



Going to the gym for the first time in almost 2 weeks. Loving the sky colors while I was on the treadmill.


Taking some time for myself at the end of the day and really enjoying a good shower.Numbers by the Day:
Steps: 7,536
Hours Slept: 6hr 20min
Cups of coffee: 3
Cups of water: 2
Loads of Laundry: 0
Rounds of dishes: 3
Texts/Messages: 19
Calls: 0
Weather: High 12*C/Low 2*C
Photos (before edit): 33
Photos (after edit): 22 

Comments