Week in the Life 2019 - Thursday Words & Photos


Real life right now means that I get up around 5/5:30am so that I can do my devotions and journal before my kids get up and the daycare kids get dropped off. It's relaxing to start the morning with some quiet (except the dogs in the background) and a hot cup of coffee to myself for almost an hour.


Real life means being able to turn down the temp in the house. 5 kids in the house makes it very warm some days.


Real life looks like lots of dishes right now. Again, with a home daycare operation, we go through quite a few dishes every day.


Real life means trying to update stuff on my laptop with constant interruptions.




Real life right now looks like letting Zachary help with putting away the cutlery that was in the dishwasher. I love that he loves to help and if he finds me doing the dishwasher without him, he'll start yelling at me because he wants to help and takes pride and joy in doing his job.


Real life right now always looks like a crowded table.


Real life right now looks like Dominique playing Minecraft while the other 4 kids are sleeping and I'm working on my knitting/journaling.


Real life right now looks like waking all the kids up around the same time. Routines, routines.


Real life looks like Violet and Dominique working together to clean the Guinea Pig's cage.


 Real life right now looks like burritos for supper. Everyone eats them and they're easy to make.


Real life right now means that the 2 littles get a bath after supper. It's a long day with S, so I might as well clean her up and have her ready for bed when her mom picks her up.


Real life right now is that Zach loves getting his hair combed.



Real life right now looks like meal planning for next week.


Real life every night means reading to the girl's before bed. Right now me and Violet are alternating chapter reading in Farmer Boy.


Real life right now means I go to the gym once all the kids are in bed. Its an awesome de-stressor.


Real life right now means relaxing in bed before falling asleep.

Numbers by the Day:
Steps: 7,914
Hours Slept: 6hr
Cups of coffee: 3
Cups of water: 3
Loads of Laundry: 0
Rounds of dishes: 2
Texts/Messages: 16
Calls: 1
Weather: High 12*C/Low -4*C
Photos (before edit): 34
Photos (after edit): 19

Comments