Week in the Life 2019 - Friday Words & Photos




Feeling very tired this morning. Dominique woke me up at 5:40am, asking for breakfast very loudly. As Keith took the day off, I got up, got Dominique her breakfast and grabbed myself a coffee and sat down to work on my morning devotions (or as much as I could with a very talkative 5yr old girl sitting across from me).


Getting the other 2 kids up around 7am. Zach was already waking up, but I usually have to kick Violet's butt out of bed in order to get her moving and ready for school. I also got the 2 daycare boys this morning as well and they went straight to watching cartoons with Dominique and Zach while Violet finished getting ready for school.


Talking with Keith when he finally dragged his butt out of bed. He has today off because of all the overtime her put in during Tax Season (he's an Junior Accountant), so he took this morning to sleep in a bit instead of constantly being on the go. He went to the gym for his morning workout shortly after.


Enjoying some coffee and blog reading while the kids watched some Paw Patrol this morning.



Starting on the house cleaning. I started on washing & drying dishes while Dominique loaded up the washing machine with today's laundry.



Snuggling with Zach on the couch while the kids watch Bugs Bunny. The kids seemed to have calmed down a bit, so it's a nice break from the constant noise around here.


Eating leftover fish sticks & fries for lunch. The kids are having mac & cheese with hot dogs.



Snuggling with Dominique on the couch for a bit. She ended up falling asleep within a couple minutes.




Loving that Keith decided to be brave and venture out to Costco (by himself!) on a Friday to grab stuff we needed. Which also included a Mother's Day gift to me of snacks that I love! I got to work right away dividing the chicken and ground beef for freezing.


Loving that Dominique wants to go across the road to greet Violet when she gets off the bus after school.


Laughing at the girls faces while they are on puppy poop duty. I think they keep forgetting that we have 2 big Boxer's and therefore there's a lot of poop to be picked up.


Folding all the laundry. Supposedly with a little helper, but he was more interested in trying to jump on my bed than help with laundry.





Going grocery shopping after the daycare boys got picked up. I still have the little girl, but she's so chill so I don't mind bringing her shopping with me. Even with 4 kids, it wasn't a complete circus show.


Loving the funny faces from Violet.


Reading Farmer Boy with the girls for bedtime. Slowly making our way through, 1 chapter a night.


Working out at the gym after the kids go to bed.


Eating my night snack after i get home from the gym. Hot dogs and chocolate covered strawberries anyone?

Numbers by the Day:
Steps: 8,859
Hours Slept: 6hr 5min
Cups of coffee: 3
Cups of water: 4
Loads of Laundry: 2
Rounds of dishes: 2
Weather: High 14*C/Low 7*C
Photos (before edit): 48
Photos (after edit): 29

Comments