Project Life 2013 - Week 39

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 39 (September 23-29)

Keep on chugging...keep on chugging.....

Left side of layout. Design L.
 
The title card is from Ali Edwards For the Love of Life Journal Cards, re-coloured with the Redstar Bold font.
 
I didn't add anything to this page. It felt right just the way it was. By the way, yes, that is Violet looking at a Boom Crane in downtown. There's a new big building going up and she was fascinated by it. Also playing with Lego, my Mom canning pickles, another walk in the beautiful fall weather and the leaves on the ground.

Right side of layout. Design D.
 
For this side, I used the journal card from the PL Honey Kit with Times New Romans as the font. More photos of everyday stuff, like Violet helping Keith go through all his WarHammer paint that he got from a friend, my sister Sam's truck in the bottom of a lagoon, my 9-week pregnancy photo, playing Killer Bunnies and 2 photos from our Date Night.
 
The blank space I have is actually 2 journal cards in the physical album that are taped together so that I can include the journaling and the receipt from our date. Kind of hard to do that in the digital layouts. Lol.
 
Keep on chugging.....

Comments