Project Life 2013 - Week 36

Welcome back to Project Life 2013 - Week 36 (September 2-8)

I kind of fell off of updating the blog with PL for the last couple weeks. I have kept up with doing the physical updates, but finding good lighting in my house to photograph the layouts is almost impossible.

So I've decided that although I'm doing this physically, I do set it up digitally so that I can do all my typing and word-art where needed. So I'll just post my digital layouts that will basically look the same as my physical layouts. Win-win for me!

I will be posting a layout a day (except for the weekend) for the next couple days to catch up.

Onto Week 36!

Left side of layout. Design C.
 
The title card is from Ali Edwards For the Love of Life Journal Cards, re-coloured (instead of black) with the Janda Happy Day font. The "Love" stamp was a freebie from Persnickety Prints. The "Loving Life" journal card is from the PL Cinnamon Kit with Times New Romans typing. 
 
This week was busy, but in a good way. A trip to the city, Violet getting to ride Mars (my sister Sam's horse) and a beautiful sunset that I captured from my work parking lot. And playing with Violet and a bubble wand.

Right side. Design Q.
 
Nothing really special on this side. My 6-week pregnancy photo, current craving of Mint Chocolate Ice Cream and some scenery photos.

Comments