Project Life 2013 - Week 38

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 38 (September 16-22)!!

Keeping up with my catch-up post a day so far (finger's crossed)

Left side of layout. Design Q.
 
The title card is from Just Jamie with the Times New Romans font. The quote card I found online (I have a *thing* right now for quote cards). The middle 4x4 is paper from the PL Cinnamon Kit with Lord of the Sith Shadow and Times New Romans font. And yes, that is me with an 8-week Baby Bump. Font is A Yummy Apology.

Right side of layout. Design L.
 
Not too much on this side. 2 texts with Keith (I seriously married the weirdest guy sometimes...), Violet let me put her hair in pigtails and I decided to add a Digital Brush on top of the photo from Ali Edwards Heart Today. I also used another of her digital brushes (the arrow with "love this" where Violet's sitting on Daddy's shoulder) which is from Arrow Sentiments. The journal card is from the PL Cinnamon Kit with Times New Romans as the font.
 
Come back tomorrow for another layout. Finally getting caught up!!

Comments