Project Life 2013 - Week 13

Hello Week 13.

It's nice to be caught up :)

The "Week 13" alphas are Spring Felt. The font is Waiting for the Sunrise. I used Project Life Design A for this page.

I actually like how this page turned out, even without a background page! I normally like having a background page, but there's so much color and stuff going on, that it looks pretty good! And yes, I got myself new running shoes (with pink!!), another Latte from Second Cup (I think I'm addicted), went to Church for the first time since November (thank you work for letting me off nice and early!), found out that 2 of My Little Pony's are coming to Build-A-Bear Workshop in April (I'm so getting Rainbow Dash) and slowly started V on Potty Training.



 

This layout is Project Life Design F. It worked out really nicely. Yes, lots of journaling.
 
Violet loves Grandma R's ferrets. Apparently she had a blast with them, giving them snacks and lots of kisses. Love that she loves animals. And the food that you see? Home-made granola bars for Keith. Way cheaper and healthier than buying in-store. Oh, and doesn't my nephew Payton have the CUTEST SMILE?!?! Eeek!!

Comments