Project Life 2013 - Week 12

Hello Week 12!

And I'm almost caught up!!

 
The font is English Essay. The Title Card is from Project Life Cobalt Kit and the Journal Card is from A Vegas Girl. The background is from Summers Past, which is an Ivy Scraps kit that is no longer available.
 
Yes, Keith made yummy food once again (Chicken Fettuccine with Bacon) and more Spring Cleaning in the form of cleaning out my closet. Trashed or donated 30+ articles of clothing. Wow! My closet looks a whole lot cleaner now! We also got a ton of snow this week, and Violet wanted to help shovel the driveway (or at least be outside with us). Oh, and we got the first slurpees of the year. Yes, we are Manitoban's!

 
The "awesome" arrow is from Arrow Sentiments by Ali Edwards. The Green Journal Card is from A Vegas Girl.
 
My sister Sam came down and brought The Hobbit to watch! Oh how I missed you Middle Earth. Violet seemed to enjoy it after she woke up from her nap. And I had 2 extra "brats" one day this week. Luckily they were all on their best behavior.

Comments