Project Life 2013 - Week 11

Welcome to Week 11 of Project Life!

Yes, I know I'm behind in posting, hoping to be caught up this week. Day in the Life layouts included.

This week didn't see much of anything happen. Except that Keith made Butterfinger Cheesecake again (!!!) and got me hooked onto Lattes. I'm not much of a coffee drinker (I prefer my tea or really good hot chocolate), but he got me a Latte from Second Cup and I LOVED IT! (But I'll still deny it :p)

 
The "Week 11" alphas are from Messy Edge Alphabet. The font is Janda Romantic. Even got V to try the Cheesecake and she loved it as well. Ate half of my serving and asked for more. (facepalm).
 
 
The "Cultivated Life" stamp is from Retro Filler Cards. Green background paper is from Birthday Boy digital kit from Creative Memories. There was even a fair bit of Spring Cleaning so to say, as some things in the house got an over-haul and cleaned up.

Comments