Week in the Life 2015 - Friday

Sorry for posting so late! Friday evening ended very early for me as I started work at 5am Saturday morning, so I didn't have time to prep my post until after the girls went to bed on Saturday.

Today I'm captioning all the photos with "I Want to Remember." Most of the these photos I took are things that I want to remember further down the line.

Here we go!
I want to remember this little girl waking up early every morning, almost without fail. And most of the time, Keith gets her and brings her to me in our bed for a bit of morning snuggles before starting the day.

I want to remember that this big girl isn't that much of a morning person.

I want to remember Dominique waving and saying "bye!" to Keith when he leaves for work in the morning with big enthusiasm.

I want to remember that before Keith leaves, Violet always runs up to him, asking for one more hug and kiss.

I want to remember that as soon as Keith is out the door, Violet runs to the front window and stands there, waving goodbye to him as he leaves for work.

I want to remember that this one is a bit of a struggle to do diaper changes. She likes to escape when she can.

I want to remember how much pink clothes Dominique has in her closet.

I want to remember that she loves putting LEGO pieces together and taking them apart.

I want to remember that Violet loves to help with grocery shopping by picking out the produce for me.

I want to remember that grocery shopping with my sister Sam is fun.

I want to remember that Violet always wants to see the Lobsters and call them "Monsters!!"

I want to remember stopping by the Pet Store about every 2 weeks to get more food for Pascal, the Guinea Pig.

I want to remember how much she loves the Splash Park and asks to go there every single day.

I want to remember that she's trying to be a big girl as well and trying to help with the laundry.

I want to remember that I use Friday's to meal prep for the weekend. 

I want to remember that most of the time, these two play nicely together and share books.

I want to remember Violet's love of books, and that she's adamant that she has to have a big pile by her bed for nap/quiet time in the afternoon.

I want to remember that during nap/quiet time, I like to sit down and watch some Netflix and do some knitting, with some fresh tea by my side.

I want to remember the face Dominique makes when there is no food directly in front of her at snack time.

I want to remember that this is how Violet "helps" with laundry right now. At least until I tell her to actually help, then she sits and helps me sort everything and puts her own laundry away.

Comments