April 2015 Project Life (Weeks 15-18)

I was in the mood to scrapbook last week and got quite a bit done when I could. It's especially handy now that I do all my Project Life on their app. More convenience and easier!

Here's my layouts for April.

Week 15: Not much going on this week. Visiting great-grandparents, shenanigans around the house, lots of playing with Lego and riding horses. Kits used: Love Story, Everyday Adventure.

Week 16: This week included lots of playing outside, family date to Mongo's for supper, knitting and more playing.


Week 17, 1st spread: This was a busy week.This first spread is the beginning of the week, and Dominique's Smash Cake that she had for her 1st birthday. She absolutely loved it.


Week 17, 2nd spread: The left side of this spread is Dominique's 2 birthday parties that she had for her 1st birthday (split families suck. That's all I'm saying). The right side is usual stuff that goes on, including getting both girls to ride horses.


Week 18: This week was back to normal. Lots more playing outside, watching out little garden grow, celebrating Keith's birthday and our 7th anniversary.

Comments