Welcome to 2015!

I hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve! Mine was spent at home, watching movies with Violet (VeggieTales: Veggies in Outer Space) and once she was in bed around 9pm (Dominique was sleeping by 8pm), a quick run to Subway for food and then sit down with Keith and a couple drinks and watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit on Netflix and went to bed shortly after midnight.
------------
I guess with the New Year should come some resolutions, and this year they are quite simple:
1) Blog/write more often: I’ve been getting the itch to blog/write more often. It’s been refreshing to get my thoughts down on paper (or computer), especially since the girls are growing up so fast and I’d like to record as much of it as I can. My goals within this are pretty simple: start off  seriously blogging about twice a week and take 5-10 minutes at the end of the day to write about what happened.
2) Stop biting nails: This one is a big one for me. I’m a bit ashamed to say this, but I’ve been a habitual nail biter for years, since my childhood actually. And I don’t even know why I do it or why it started. I would really like to kick this habit to the curb for good and be done with it.
3) Find JOY in everything: JOY is my One Little Word for this year, and I’d really like to focus on it, in every aspect of my life. It’s also appropriate that we’re studying JOY in my Mom’s group at church, so that will be extremely helpful.

As usual, I'll be working on small goals throughout the year, starting with weaning Dominique off of breastfeeding and onto her sippy cup. I hope to have her fully weaned by the end of February and then we'll go from there.

Project-wise, I will still be doing Project Life this year in the digital format, with the help of the Project Life App (right now only available on Apple devices). I'm still a couple weeks behind from 2014, and I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of next week, as well as finishing up my 2014 December Daily album. And getting the girls' albums updated and finishing my Travel album. Whew!

That's all for now and hope to keep updating everything! Best of luck in 2015!

Comments