Currently | 2/52

Reading nothing this week. Need to go back to the library and remedy that.
Playing on the floor with the girls and encouraging Dominique to crawl.
Watching Supernatural (3rd season) and lots of VeggieTales. Also Epic Rap Battles and Death Battles on YouTube.
Trying to remember to take my vitamins on a regular basis. Maybe then I’ll stop feeling like crap some days.
Cooking some new meals this week: Chicken Pot Pie (with homemade crusts) and Minestrone!
Eating leftover Shepherd’s Pie with hot sauce for lunch. Yummy!
Drinking lots of tea (still).
Scrapbooking the end of 2014. A couple layouts to go and I’ll be done!
Doing the Thursday 3 challenge on Instagram this year (username: jen_neufeld)
Loving the words and phrases that Violet is picking up. Her vocabulary is growing so fast!
Hating the endless amounts of laundry that appear out of nowhere (am I the only one that happens to?)
Discovering that sitting back and watching my kids play together can brighten up my day immensely.
Enjoying the rainbow knitted blanket that I’m making for Dominique. A bit slow at it, but I’m hoping to be done it for her birthday in April, so we’ll see!
Thinking of doing bedroom purges this week, starting with the girls’ rooms. So much stuff and not enough room in the house!
Feeling a little blah and under the weather.

Comments