Currently | 1/52

Reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. It took me just over a week to read it the first time and I’m going through it a second time before I have to return it to the church library.
Playing lots with the girls right now. 
Watching a lot of My Little Pony on Netflix with Violet.
Trying to get my house more organized this year. Starting with the kitchen.
Cooking pizza for tonight.
Drinking a little too much caffeine lately.
Doing lots of catch-up journaling for the girls’ journals.
Going to a poker game this weekend so that Keith can spend time with the guys.
Loving the quiet mornings that I get to read my Bible and journal before the girls get up.
Hating how sluggish I’ve become lately. Think too much food over 2 weeks and low iron is the problem. 
Discovering the JOY in everyday (or trying to at least) 
Thinking of different ways to document 2015
Feeling a little under the weather.

Comments