Currently | 3/52

Reading nothing much this week, again. I do have a couple books ready to go, just haven’t sat down to read them.
Watching lots of VeggieTales with Violet and season 3 of Supernatural.
Trying to stay off my phone more often and disconnect from the online world. A little harder than it sounds.
Cooking a couple freezer meals for the week and to start stocking up again.
Eating yogurt and cookies at snack time with the girls.
Doing nothing much this weekend.
Loving Deathbattle on Youtube right now.
Re-Discovering that snuggles with Keith after the girls go to bed are the best.
Enjoying the time that I get to knit while the girls sleep. Or while they’re playing nicely in the living room.
Thinking of what new foods to feed Dominique right now. She’s eating everything that I give her and then some!
Feeling very tired as of late. Getting up multiple times during the night does not help me at all.
Hoping (for) more sleep in the not-too-distant-future.

Comments