December Daily 2014 | Days 7-9

Welcome to Days 7-9 of December Daily!

Took a tiny break from posting there for a couple days, but I'm back with an update! Actually, I just fell behind in making my layouts until I had enough time during nap-time today to catch up on them. I'm posting Days 7-9 today, and I'll post a couple more tomorrow and then hopefully be back on track for next week.

Day 7:
Today's layout features a long and good story of today. It turned into an impromptu Family Date, complete with swimming and going to Famous Dave's for supper. Violet absolutely loved swimming and Dominique was pretty good with it to. We took them into the shallow end of the lap pool (where we could stand but Violet couldn't), and Keith started teaching Violet a bit of swimming. Nique was just content to be in my arms looking around at all the water and talking away. Both girls had a blast and after we were done, Keith decided to take us out to Famous Dave's for supper. And it was good! We all shared one of the smaller Feasts and still had food to take home. Bonus part was both girls behaving really well in the restaurant. Another bonus part was that both girls slept on the way there and back!

Day 8:
Today's story is self-explanatory in the journalling. I wasn't too happy with quite a few of the photos, mainly due to poor lighting, 2 kids that kept on moving (or posing) all the time and that orange/brown wall that threw a bad glare. Luckily I was able to clean it up a bit. 

Day 9:
Again, more self-explanatory in the journalling. And believe me, we all stuffed ourselves full of food and there was still lots left over!

Come back tomorrow for a couple more days of catch-up!

Comments