December Daily 2014 | Days 13-15

Another couple days in the bag for December Daily!

I know I'm still a bit behind, and I'm hoping to be caught up real soon. If I could only get more sleep at night (ahem, Dominique), maybe I'd have more brain power to do this in the evening.

As it is right now, I'm not really feeling to Christmas-sy at the moment. I'm not sure if it's from baby demands, lack of sleep or the lack of snow outside this year. I'm hoping that I'll be feeling more merry once Christmas hits.

Anyway, onto the layouts for Days 13-15

Day 13:
Non-Christmas related, but really the only story of the day. Poor Nique was sick and had to go see the doctor at the walk-in clinic this morning. And on antibiotics for the next week due to an upper respiratory infection. Poor girl.

Day 14:

Both girls got invited to a Birthday Party at Build-A-Bear Workshop for a friend of ours. And because of the amount of pages, I made it a 2-page layout. A couple small photos and journalling on the left side and an enlarged group photo on the right side.

Day 15:

The journalling is pretty self explanatory with the baking day that I had. Violet was more than willing to help me cut out the shapes for the sugar cookies. Again, because of the amount of photos, the left side is my favourite one enlarged and the right page is a couple small photos and journalling.

Comments

  1. Love that you have her helping with cookies! <3 Sweet pictures! Hoping everyone feels better soon, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment