December Daily 2014 | Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of December Daily!

I'm a couple days behind in posting, just have patience. I do have the layouts done, just haven't had time to post lately. Dominique has been teething lately, which has been sapping my energy day and night. Add to that a 3-year-old who is being a bit whiny and an attention hog, and I have no time to myself until they're in bed at night. I will get caught up with posting though.

Anyway, enough about me, onto the layout for Day 4!
As you can tell from the journalling, today was visiting my Grandparents so that Violet could get her nails painted by Meme. Apparently I'm not good enough anymore. And you know what? I'm fine with that. These are my only grandparents remaining and the only Great-Grandparents who ask for us to come down so that they can see the great-grandkids. And I really do love that. 

Comments