End of Summer Wrap-Up 2014

*photo dump warning in effect :) *

I guess we can say that Summer 2014 is done now, with kids back in school, cooler weather and shorter days. I do like summer, don't get me wrong, but I'm not a big fan of the heat (and we have bad humidity here in Manitoba, Canada), so the cooler months of fall are very welcome for me. 

Although Violet doesn't care about the weather, as long as we can get out to play, she's fine with whatever weather there is. And I'm thinking that Dominique is the same way. Oh well. At least they want to be outside instead of sitting inside, watching TV all the time.

This summer was a busy one, that's for sure. A almost 3-year-old who is constantly on the go, and a brand new baby definitely made this summer interesting. But well worth it.

And what did we do this summer? Hmmm.... Let's take a look.

We visited the Assiniboine Zoo for the day and got kissed by a camel.



Played soccer with Great-Pepere

Lots of Splash Park fun


Even Dominique enjoyed the Splash Park

And went to St. Malo Beach almost every week. 

Can't forget about the baby who sleeps anywhere :) 


More beach fun :)

Did the Winnipeg River Boat Tours with my Mom.

Spending as much time as we can with Daddy.

Attempted growing some hot peppers. Unfortunately, they weren't the ones that Keith was hoping for. Maybe next year.




More beach. I'm so glad that she loves it there.

Lots of playing LEGO with Papa.

All in all, it was busy, but nice. Exactly what we needed.

Comments