Project Life 2014 - Weeks 16-19

Week 16:

What we did: Took Violet out to see the foals at my sister's barn; had a family date to Mongo's; Keith painted an WarHammer Ork pink just for me; 39 weeks pregnant and pre-natal appointment where we found out that Dom was breeched.

Supplies Used: All journal cards from Project Life Midnight Kit; Title card is Messy Weekly Lines with the font Enigma Scrawl for the date. The "Date Night" stamp is from Date Night Brushes & Stamps.

Week 17:


What we did: Lots of playing around; my Dad's 50th birthday; Dominique born via C-Section and spending 2 days in the hospital; lots of visitors to see Dom; Keith off work to help me around the house while I recover.

Supplies Used: Title card is Messy Weekly Lines with the font Never Grow Up for the date; Journal cards are from Project Life Midnight Kit; Just Arrived card is a RAK from my PL pen-pal; Filler cards are from Project Life Baby Girl Kit.

Week 18:


What we did: More visitors (mainly grandparents and my sisters); Lots of recovering for me; Keith went back to work on Wednesday; Dom's newborn photo shoot; Keith's birthday; our 6th anniversary; Famous Dave's to hang out with friends and celebrate Keith's birthday and our anniversary; lots of baby cuddles.

Supplies Used: Title card is Messy Weekly Lines with the font Abbeyline for the date; Journal cards are from Project Life Midnight Kit; "Hello Joy" stamp is from Hello Awesome Brushes & Stamps; Insert is a Design A cut in half.

 Week 19:

What we did: More baby cuddles and Violet being an awesome big sister; more recovering for me; visiting my grandparents; Violet playing outside and having a blast; trip to Winnipeg.

Supplies Used: Title card is Project Life Sunshine Kit; Filler Card and Violet's colouring are from Project Life Midnight Kit; pink Journal card is from Project Life Baby Girl and remaining journal card is from Project life Midnight Kit.

Comments