Day out in the Sun

Seeing as it absolutely gorgeous outside again, I made plans to meet up with my sister and her kids and a nearby park. 

After packing food for our picnic (egg salad sandwiches, cookies, chips, and homemade iced tea), I put V in the stroller and off we went. The park is only 3 blocks away, so it was an easy walk.

Met up with my sister, found a spot on the grass to sit and watched my oldest nephew take his bike up and down the hill. That boy is a daredevil. Let the kids play around, but since there is no actual playground there, just the hill and some open expanse to run around, we packed up and headed to one of the pocket parks nearby.

There the kids had more fun and V just wanted to be in the swing, swinging away. She loves being outdoors and just having fun. And hopefully this will help her get over her cold that she has.












Comments