Project Life 2013 - Week 1

As I am keeping up with my weekly scrapbooking, I'm going to try to do an update on a weekly schedule instead of monthly. I am quite excited to be doing Project Life again (previously known as Week in Review), as I've found so many other scrappers out there, doing the exact same thing, whether it be traditional (paper), or digital (like I do).

I do have to say Thank You to Becky Higgins for creating Project Life and to Ali Edwards for giving me the inspiration to keep doing this week after week. Project Life 2013 - Week 1-1 photo PL2013-Week1-1_zps28b4a3e7.jpg
Left side of layout

Project Life 2013 - Week 1-2 photo PL2013-Week1-2_zpsfef35a28.jpg
Right side of layout

It is supposed to be a 2-page layout, but for some odd reason, Blogger isn't letting me put them side by side.

Comments