Family Evening Out

Since knowing that Les Miserables was coming to the big screen theatres, I've been trying to find a way to go and take my Mom as she loves musicals as well. And then both my sisters found out and said that they wanted to go see it as well.

It was decided yesterday that we would go today. Short notice, but it works. And yes, I was excited! Sam came to pick me up close to 5 and we just had to wait for Keith to get home so that he could watch V and for my Mom to show up as Natalie was with her as well. Once they all showed up, we were off!

Got to the theatre in good time and Mom paid for our tickets as a Christmas gift to all of us. Me and Sam quickly ran over to Wal-Mart to pick up some things and so that I could pick up a new comforter. And I found one for $20! Woot! That was followed by a quick trip to Chapters and I found a book that I've been looking for Violet. Robert Munsch's I'll Love You Forever. And for only $6!

Once we were done our quick running around, we found Mom and Natalie, found the theatre and watched the movie. All I can say is that it was AWESOME!! Loved it!

Here's the trailer:


And here's a behind-the-scenes trailer that I love:


All in all, a good evening out and a great movie!!

Comments