Week in the Life 2020 | Monday Words & Photos



Loving the early mornings. Me & Keith are usually up around 5:45am so that Keith can be at work for 6:30am. It’s nice to enjoy the quiet and a hot cup of coffee before all the kids get up.

Loving that Zach is an early bird. It also helps that he’s in a really good mood. He eats his first breakfast of yogurt.

Loving the morning time that Keith & Zach get. Zach helps Daddy with his smoothie and gets some tickles.

Loving that I get to work out most mornings. It gives me something to do for myself, which supports healthy habits.

Loving that the girls slept in this morning, which meant that they got plenty of sleep last night.

Loving a shower first thing in the morning, especially after working out. And the fact that I got fully dressed, make-up included helps me be more productive.

Loving that Zach is in the puzzle fascination right now. You can find him all over the house, putting together various puzzles.

Loving a quiet breakfast of eggs & toast for me.

Loving (although frustrating) how Dominique shows her love & frustration, all at the same time. I got a bit ticked off with her for constantly begging, so she stormed off to her room and drew me this picture.

Loving (and equally frustrating) home schooling. Love that we get to finish up the school year at home, but frustrating because I constantly have to switch between Kindergarten for Dominique and Grade 3 for Violet.

Loving that I have a kitchen to clean up. It means that we all have food in our bellies and are all taken care of.

Loving some quiet time to myself to do some journaling & devotions.

Loving that our library is doing contactless pick-up and that I’m able to reserve books online. I got a couple for myself, as well as for Violet.

Loving that Zachary wants to help out with laundry. He is my little helper.

Loving the text messages between me & Keith throughout the day.

Loving that I got to talk to my best friend for a bit on the phone.

Loving leftovers of ribs & potato salad for lunch.

Loving that my Mom stopped by and picked up Violet for the night. It’s the first time that Violet has been able to go there since this whole COVID-19 pandemic started 2 months ago.

Loving the laundry. It means that everybody has clothes to wear and can keep warm.



Loving the afternoon quiet time. I work on my knitting a bit and watch Episode 3 of Imagineering on Disney+ with Dominique cuddling.

Loving that he’s figuring out harder puzzles.

Loving the art time that Dominique had before supper. She’s really into coloring a lot lately and has gotten a lot better at staying in the lines!

Loving the pretend time that the kids have. Dominique made me a smoothie with lots of fruit in it.

Loving supper of lasagna & salad. The kids devour theirs in record time.

Loving that Dominique & Zach were able to have a bath together this evening (which is rare). Most of the time, it almost looks like a lake in the bathroom, but they did much better this evening.

Loving evening movie time. Dominique has been asking for Star Wars, so we watched The Force Awakens.

Loving that after the kids went to bed, I poured myself a glass of wine leftover from Mother’s Day, along with some spinach dip & crackers and worked on my computer while Keith did some studying before we went to bed.

Comments