Intentions for the Week - October 23, 2017

Wow, am I behind.

If you may remember from my last intentions post, my last remaining Grandmother had taken a turn for the worst, and she went home with Jesus Monday evening. So I've been a bit of an emotional wreck these past few days and didn't realize that I had forgotten to post my Intentions list for the week, until today. Womp, womp, womp.

I'm keeping it short and sweet this week.

Intentions for the Week:

  • Write Violet's 6-year letter

  • Finish up September journal

  • Organize yarn storage

  • Get back on the meal-planning bandwagon

  • Attend my Meme's funeral

  • Continue working on the kids journals

  • Continue going through my Recipe board on Pinterest


Last Week's Intentions:

  • Violet turns 6!

  • Write Violet's 6-year letter (didn't do due to circumstances with my Meme. I do have the points written down, so hopefully I can put it together this week).

  • 2 things off my 101 list (nope)

  • Do Devotions 3x this week (did twice, so I'll count it).

  • Organize yarn storage (nope)

  • Go through Recipe board on Pinterest (did some, but it's a huge board to go through).

  • Go through all kids toys/books

  • Work on kids journals

  • Finish up September journal (almost!)

  • Wash ALL pillows in the house

  • Clean/organize shelf unit in the kitchen

Comments