Intentions for the Week - October 16, 2017

Good Monday morning!

I've been feeling a bit less productive than I usually am, due to a nursing baby who's going through a growth spurt, and my Grandmother who's been in the hospital for the past month due to several strokes, but I'm hoping that everything will smooth out soon.

Here's my Intentions for this Week:

  • Violet turns 6!

  • Write Violet's 6-year letter

  • 2 things off my 101 list

  • Do Devotions 3x this week

  • Organize yarn storage

  • Go through Recipe boards on Pinterest

  • Go through all kids toys/books

  • Work on the kids' journals

  • Finish up September journal

  • Wash ALL the pillows in the house

  • Clean/organize shelf unit in the kitchen


Last week's Intentions:

  • Catch-up on Violet's journal (made some progress!)

  • Do my Devotions 3x this week

  • Go through all kids toys (nope)

  • Enjoy Pre-School field trip with Dominique

  • Violet picture day

  • Catch-up Violet's scrapbook (not quite)

  • Finish September journal (not quite)

  • Organize pantry?? (need to pick up some stuff to finish it off)

  • Finish Lego Geek-Along square

  • Switch out Zach's closet to the next size up

  • Enjoy Canadian Thanksgiving Monday!

  • Field trip for Violet

  • Make Christmas cards?? (almost done!)

Comments