Intentions for the Week - September 4, 2017

Hello Monday!

I'm getting this post up a bit later than I planned as it's been a really stressful weekend and my head just wasn't in the game at all.

I did make a good dent in my list for last week. Like I said before, some stuff will take me a bit longer to go through and complete, and others are easy to do. I need a mixture of both in order to actually get stuff done around the house.

Anyways, here's this week's intentions:

Go through 1 cookbook and copy favorite (or ones I want to try) recipes and then donate cookbook
Get another 10 rows done on my current Geek-Along square
Finish August journal
Start organizing small storage closet
Find ways to file all paperwork
Continue going through all warranty/instructions
Continue working on a morning routine for myself (devotions, journal, self-care)
Finish Violet's baby book
Have a successful first week of Violet back to school!
Write Zach's 2-month letter
Go through the girls' clothes and transition them over to colder weather clothing
Write about our puppy
Continue working on Violet's morning school routine
Work on Violet's journal
Hair cuts for the girls!
Take 2 things from my 101 list and work on them
Work on 2016 scrapbook

Last Week's Intentions:

  • Organize food /baking cupboards

  • Organize plate/bowl/cup cupboards

  • Go through all Kitchen dishes

  • Get another 10 rows done on my current Geek-Along square (got about 2 rows done the entire week. Womp)

  • Work on puppy potty training

  • Go through 1 cookbook and copy favorite (or ones I want to try) recipes and then donate cookbook

  • Get all Violet's school stuff ready (buy shoes, double check backpack and lunch bag)

  • Continue getting Violet on her school schedule

  • Finish July journal

  • Catch up on August journal (so close!)

  • Start organizing small storage closet (didn't even touch)

  • Find ways to file all paperwork (again, didn't even touch)

  • Go through all warranties/instructions and file away properly (started, didn't finish)

Comments