Intentions for the Week - September 11, 2017

Hey there!

Not a whole lot has been going on this past week....

Except....

I officially have a Grade 1 girl in my house!

IMG_6996She's so excited, loves her teacher, is in the same class as her best friend and loves it.

And this next week starts Awana's (with both girls going!), Pre-School for Dominique (!!) and Mom's Group for me! Whew!

Anyway...

I did pretty good with last week's intentions and got quite a few things done. And now that we're getting back onto our school schedule (and Violet is gone all day!), I'm hoping to be able to get more done. All of this, of course, depends on how much little man wants to nurse and also spending time with Dominique as well.

This Week's Intentions:

  • Start organizing small storage closet

  • Find ways to file all paperwork

  • Start going through my Recipe boards on Pinterest

  • Finish August journal

  • Take 2 things from my 101 list and work on them

  • Work on 2016 scrapbook

  • Work on Dominique's baby book

  • Work on Zach's scrapbook

  • Start being more intentional with a morning routine for myself

  • Successfully start Pre-School for Dominique

  • Have a good first week of Mom's Group

  • Have a successful first night of Awana's for the girls

  • Get another 10 rows done on my current Geek-Along square (Lego!)


Last Week's Intentions:

  • Go through 1 cookbook and copy favorites (or ones I want to try) and then donate cookbook

  • Get another 10 rows done on my current Geek-Along square (Lego!)

  • Finish August journal (almost done)

  • Start organizing small storage closet (didn't even touch)

  • Find ways to file all paperwork (nothing done)

  • Continue going through all warranty/instructions

  • Continue working on a morning routine for myself (devotions, journal, self-care)

  • Finish Violet's baby book

  • Have a successful first week of Violet back at school!

  • Write Zach's 2-month letter

  • Go through girls' clothes and transition them over to colder weather clothing

  • Write about our puppy

  • Continue working on Violet's morning school routine

  • Work on Violet's journal

  • Hair cuts for the girls!

  • Take 2 things from my 101 list and work on them

  • Work on 2016 scrapbook


 

 

Comments