Currently 2017 12/52

Watching Planet Earth on Netflix with the girls'.

Trying Yoga out for the first time and loving that it helps me slow down and relax.

Knitting the Dr. Strange square for my Geek-Along blanket.

Doing some purging this week. I completely cleaned out the Play Room to eventually turn it into the little guy's room and got rid of a bunch of toys that need new homes.

Going to the city this weekend with just me and the girls'. Crossing fingers that everything goes smoothly and Mama doesn't stress out too much.

Loving that Dominique is basically potty trained! She's in panties all day long (except if we go to the city), and her diapers are dry at night as well! Now just to sum up the courage to take the diapers away at night.....

Enjoying my early mornings to myself during the week. I'm usually up when Keith goes to the gym at 6am, and I grab myself a cup of coffee/tea (depending on my mood), my knitting and a podcast and sit down on the couch for the next 45-60 minutes, just enjoying some quiet time to myself and a slow start to the morning.

Feeling like the 24 weeks pregnant that I am. The little guy is doing great and just keeps on moving and kicking and growing like he's supposed to.

Starting my 101 in 1001 list again. I'm already knocking a couple off the list and have plans for a lot more to be done before the little guy comes in a couple months.

Comments