December Daily 2016 - Days 26-27

I made it to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok, may be a bit overboard, but I finished up my album and have ordered it already!

Day 26 was busy with 2 gatherings with the grandparents. Lots of food, and lots of playing around for the kids.

[caption id="attachment_444" align="alignnone" width="1380"]December Daily 2015 - Day 26 The journal and filler card are both from the Hello December 2015 Kit.[/caption]

Day 27 was our last day for gatherings and it was spent at my Dad's place. Unfortunately Keith couldn't make it as he was sick with a sore throat and feeling like s*^t. But there was still lots of fun with the 4-wheeler and toboggan, stuffing ourselves silly and reading a Christmas story with Papa.

 

[caption id="attachment_443" align="alignnone" width="1380"]December Daily 2015 - Day 27 The journal and filler cards are both from the Hello December 2015 Kit.[/caption]

I'll post a review once I get the photobooks, but I'm so happy that it's done!

Comments