2016 Project Life - Week 01

Hello Week 01 of my 2016 Project Life album!

I'm starting off my album with my 101 in 1001 list that I posted a couple days ago. As the week only starts on a Friday and would maybe take 1 page, I thought I'd take the first page and list my 101 list there.

2016 PL - Week 01-01

It was pretty simple to set up. I just took my list, figured out how many goals I can fit onto one 4x6 card, change the background colour, and voilĂ ! Done and complete. And it also helps me have a record of the goals that I want to have accomplished. As the year(s) go on, I do have an idea of how I'm going to mark off what I've done, but it's not quite set in stone yet.

And here's the actual week 1:

2016 PL - Week 01-02

This week was pretty simple to put together. It also helped that the 1st was on a Friday, so I only had 3 days to document. I chose my favourite 3 photos over those couple days, paired it with some journalling and filler cards (again, all from the Project 52 Kit) and found the "Love this" over at A Vegas Girl.

And what's my end goal for this project? Once the entire album is complete, I'll be ordering a digital book through Shutterfly. I love their products and will be definitely ordering through there again.

A good way to start the new year and a new album!

Comments