March 2015 Project Life

Time for my Project Life pages for March 2015!

As always with this year, I did all these pages on the Project Life App, using a couple different kits and some odd stuff thrown in from my computer, including quotes from Elise Joy.

Even though I'm about 2 months behind, I'm still loving the process and am attempting to get a couple more weeks done during nap times today and tomorrow.

Week 10. Both pages are Design A, with quote card from Elise Joy and digital stamp from Ali Edwards. Kiwi kit is used.

Week 11. Both pages are Design A with quote card from Elise Joy. Used Kiwi Kit

Week 13. Left page is Design A, right page is Design K. Used Midnight, Everyday Adventure and Just Add Colour kits. Quote cards from Elise Joy.

Week 13. Left page is Design X, right page is Design Y. Used Kiwi and Midnight Kits


Comments