Hey Y'all!

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. Once Dominique's birthday passed, I fell off my regular journaling/blogging/memory keeping wagon hard. Still don't know why. And I feel bad about that for numerous reasons. I've still been taking photos, but not as much as before, although I am trying to get back into it.

I'm starting up an editorial calendar for myself to keep my on track for blogging and journaling in general. I'm also working on a couple Project Life posts as well that will hopefully be up this week and next, seeing as I'm a couple weeks behind in my actual layouts and haven't posted anything since February. Oops.

But all in all, the family is doing fine. Dominique is growing like a weed, finally popped a 7th tooth and is learning how to walk. Violet is talking constantly and learning more of her ABC's and numbers, as well as being a big help around the house. Me and Keith are doing great and both love the direction that we're going.

Thanks for your patience during the lull and look forward to new posts coming this week!

Comments