Project Life 2014 - Weeks 20 + 21

Welcome to Project Life 2014, Week 20 (May 11-17)!

Sorry about the lack of regular posting lately. Time got away from me and I didn't realize how long it's been. I'm going to try to do catch-up posts over the next week to get up to speed.


Week 20 of 2014. Not a whole lot going on, except for Violet taking 10 years off my life in one week, visiting with my grandparents and family time.
"Week Twenty" is from Messy Weekly Lines and the date is font Sunday Comics. Yellow journal card is from PL Baby Girl Kit. Black and White journal card is from the PL Midnight Kit. "Love It" flair is from Two Peas in a Bucket (who, sadly, are closed now). The "#<3 a="" brush="" digital="" from="" href="http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/18039" is="" target="_blank" this="">Heart Happy
. I was creative enough to spread it across two 3x4's and have it positioned perfectly for cutting it. Yeah!
I used my Pink Sharpie Paint Pen for the upper left photo. And it worked out pretty good! Geo tag is from Studio Calico, journal card is from PL Midnight and the digital stamp is from Embracing the Everyday.

Oh, and lots of cuddles, as you can tell here. Dom's finally been wanting to cuddle when she's tired, which makes me and Keith very happy. And Violet's always happy to see her in the morning as well.

Week 21 (May 18-24)
 Lots of family time together this week. Due to so many photos, I had to use an insert, which is a Design A cut in half.
"Week Twenty-One" is from Messy Weekly Lines. Think I'll be sticking with those for the rest of the year, as it's a nice way to get an extra photo in there, especially if it's a scenery one. The font is Brick by Boring Brick. The filler card is a digital stamp from Ali Edwards called Embracing the Everyday and the journal card is from PL Midnight. The hearts are from Studio Calico.
More cute photos of Dom. She's growing up so fast, I can't resist taking photos of her these days! The <3 a="" digital="" family="" from="" href="http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/15566%7B1%7D1%7B8%7D8" is="" stamp="" target="_blank">Family Sentiment Boxes
and the flair is from Two Peas.
Keep an eye out for upcoming PL blog posts!

Comments