Hospital Day 4 and Time To Go Home

Well, last night was pretty good. It seems that since my supply has come in, we’ve been having no issues with feeding and have been getting some decent amount of rest now. Woot!

And also a bonus part to this is that the nurse came in this morning and asked if we wanted to go home today or tomorrow. I opted for today as I really want to go back home and sleep in my own bed and not be bothered by nurses all the time. So then she gave us a bunch of paperwork that needed to be filled out because V was born and then we slowly started packing everything up. It also seems that I may have brought along too much stuff to the hospital with me. Ooops. All I was doing was following the hospital bag instructions. Oh well, I’ll know better for next time.

Once we were all packed up and had V ready to go, we left for home and got home around 2. And it was nice! Basically once we got home, I laid down on the couch as I was hurting seeing as it’s gonna take me a while to fully heal. Oh well, that’s why my job is now stay-at-home Mom. Lol. While I was resting, we started talking about who would be V’s guardians if something where to happen to the both of us. We had been talking about it on and off for about 2 years just to have some people in mind and when we started talking about it, we had 3 couples in mind. Now we’re down to 1. One couple divorced, so obviously that’s not gonna work and one couple we don’t talk to anymore, so again, not gonna work. Which left us with M and A, who are good friends of ours (I’ve know M for about 7 years) and they’re also our Cell Group Leaders. So we agreed that they would be the best option for V and any other future kids we might have. So we called them up and asked if they wanted to come down to see V before Cell. They said sure and would be down around 6.

When they came here, we chit chatted for a bit and then Keith brought up the Guardian thing and explained why we would want them as Guardians to V. They said that they would love to, but that they’ll think and pray about it first before fully committing to it. Great!

And I have to say that I’m really proud of myself. I made it to Cell Group tonight! Luckily it’s at M and A’s place which is 2 houses down from us, so I was able to walk there and enjoy cell. It was really nice to get out and see people again. Lol. Once Cell Group was done, we headed home as I needed to rest.





Comments