Hello Pregnancy Emotional Meltdown

I. Am. Hormonal. And. Emotional.

Seriously. Especially last night. And there was a couple things that set me off.

I was supposed to have girl's night at my place, but no one showed up. I knew that Sabrina had a 50/50 chance of showing up, mainly cause she has to be home with the kiddos while her hubby's on the field working. Which is understandable. And even when I talked to her earlier in the day, she wasn't sure if she could make it. No problem. My other girlfriend Lisa, didn't show up though. Which confounded me. I had messaged her earlier in the day and she said that she was coming and usually if she can't make it at the last minute, she lets me know. Not today. I was waiting around the house until 8:00 until I concluded that she wasn't coming. Not something to get really upset about, right?

Wrong.

I also was getting in the mood to do some serious scrapbooking. But had an issue. I have the free digital scrapbooking program from Scrapbook Flair, but it's very limited and doesn't let me do what I want to do or the ideas that I have. Urg. And then I wanted to do some traditional scrapbooking. And realized that all that photo's I wanted to scrapbook weren't printed. Great.

So then start the waterworks. And I really don't know why. OK, so maybe I do a little bit. For once in almost 2 years I've really wanted to scrapbook, but have nothing. Urg. Yeah. Keith tried to console me by snuggling with me on the couch while we watched MythBusters and I was still teary by the end. Really, hormones?

So yeah. Basically was teary in bed until I fell asleep lat night, had a crappy night of sleep which didn't help that my hips were going wonky and causing me pain as well as my lower back. So needless to say, I was still in a crabby mood this morning. Sigh. Thank you pregnancy hormones.

Comments