Birthday Party at Tinkertown

Brody’s birthday day today. Keith took the car because he had to do over-time at work today, so I slept in for a bit and then got up and did some stuff around the house while I waited for Mom to pick me up so that we could head to Tinkertown for Brody’s birthday.

Mom picked me up around 11:30 and then we quickly stopped by their house to wait for Dad to get home from work. While we were waiting, Mom did some picking in the garden and I watched Dollar in the pasture with his new girlfriend, Echo, Natalie’s new horse. He was being really sweet with her, not leaving his side as all. Awww. So of course, I had to take some pictures of him.

Dad got home shortly after 12 and said that he was going to be taking his Datsun 240 Z to Tinkertown so that he could give Brody a ride home later. Got to Tinkertown by 1:00, met Sam when we got there, and found Natalie, Brett, Jon and the kids pretty quickly. Brody was pretty happy to see us and so was Madison. They wanted to go on some rides and when Dad walked in the gates a couple minutes behind us, Brody went on the train ride with Papa while Madison went on the helicopter ride with Daddy.

After they were done that, we did more rides with the kids and they even went on the roller coaster and the huge slide that they have there. Madison was giddy and laughing on both rides while Brody wasn’t so sure. I guess Madison has no fear of rides. Lol.

Then Brett saw the Jumping Pillow and decided to take Madison on there as she loves jumping. And like usual, she laughed her head off and was still giggling when Brett got down from there. Silly girl.

The kids did more rides and because of the heat and the amount of water I was drinking, I had to keep running to the bathroom. Thank you little one for sitting on my bladder.

Had quite a bit of fun walking around with the kids and watching them ride the rides. Once the kids were getting tired, we headed back home as I had to do grocery shopping and then go over to Natalie’s place for the birthday party.

Once we got home, I laid down for a bit because my back was hurting and I needed to relax from the heat. Once I had relaxed and did the grocery shopping, then we headed over to Natalie’s place for the birthday party.

Pretty good, and eventful day.













Comments