January 2019 Goals

Happy January!!

As noted in a previous post, I'm setting some goals this year and have broken them down into some actionable monthly goals so that I can knock my goals out of the park this year.

I'm going to be trying a new format of keeping track of my goals this year, and that is by writing/blogging about them. It seems that if I make them public, it helps me be accountable to do and achieve the goals I'm aiming for.

I'm picking a couple different (small) things to work on in each category that will help me obtain my goals that I have. Breaking them down seems to help a lot, especially with my fuzzy-mom-brain-syndrome

Health/Fitness

  1. Meal prep lunches for 2 weeks
  2. Go to the gym 3x a week
  3. Hit my step count 5-6x a week
Self Care
  1. Make-up 2x a week
  2. Journal/gratitude 2x a week
  3. Bible Devotions 3x a week
Creative
  1. Finish December Daily 2018
  2. Work on 2018 scrapbook
  3. Work on Geek-Along Blanket
House
  1. Work on (and finish) Declutter Like A Mother (free group run by Allie Casazza for the month of January)

Comments