2019 Goals

Hello there! Long time no blog!

I will admit, life got a bit crazy last year and my writing/memory keeping/blogging fell hard. As in, I barely did anything. I barely did my Bible devotions, I read maybe 2 books (and one of those was a re-read), and my journaling took a backseat as well.

And I missed it.

One of the big things last year was that I didn't prioritize my goals. I had written them down, but didn't really do anything about them. And I really want to change that.

So I'm writing down my 2019 Goals, and breaking them down into actionable & monthly goals so that I can make sure that I will nail them.

So here we go:

Health/Fitness
  1. Learn how to meal prep lunches for myself in order to continue eating healthy
  2. Up my current weights by 20 lbs
  3. FitBit (just for fun)
    1. Hit 30k steps
    2. Hit 40k steps
    3. Hit 50k steps
Self Care
  1. Learn how to do my hair nicely
  2. Start making time to do gratitude/journaling/Bible Devotions
  3. Start curating a closet that makes me feel good
Creative
  1. Finish 1 Geek-Along Blanket
  2. Work/finish 2018 scrapbook
  3. Make time to work on my scrapbooking
House
  1. Major declutter
  2. Change out A/C
  3. Put up photo gallery walls

I'm breaking these down into actionable steps for each month so that I can knock these out of the park this year.

Comments