My Week in Photos - March 5-11, 2018

Dominique pretending to fix Zach's high-chair

Dominique "helping" Daddy clear all the fresh snow off the driveway.



Violet enjoying Daddy's homemade cheesecake.

Think Dominique likes it too.

My treat when I got back home from the gym one evening. It had been a rough day all around and Keith knew that I needed something to cheer me up. His cheesecake does the trick!

Baby and his first screwdriver :)

We got a SNES Mini off of a friend and the girls love it! They currently go between Super Mario World and Donkey Kong.

Love the sight of a fresh made bed.

I think he's made it his current life goal to be get the puppy's chew bones away from her and use them for himself.

More video games. Violet was home sick most of the week with a fever, so she got more video games than usual, but it helped keep her occupied.

When did my little man get so big that he can start using a sippy cup now?? *sniff sniff*

Me and my Mom took all 3 kids to see Disney on Ice: Frozen! The girls absolutely loved it.



They even had Marshmallow!

Our church had the privilege of hosting Brother Yun of The Heavenly Man this past weekend. So great to hear him speak!

Comments