Intentions for the Week - February 12, 2018

Hey there!

I'm trying to get back into my list-making mojo. It's been a bit busy around here, as Zach had a nasty sinus cold for most of the last week, which resulted in me not getting a lot of sleep. I think there was more coffee in my blood than anything else. Lol.

This Week's Intentions:

  • Go to the gym 3x
  • Work on 2017 scrapbook
  • Continue working on my Geek-Along blanket
  • Deep clean the kitchen
  • Deep clean the bathroom
  • Go through recipe books for recipes we use
  • Finish the kids' valentines
  • Make Valentine's snack for Violet's class
  • Make Valentine's snack for Zachary's nursery class at Pre-School
  • Costco shopping trip
  • Hit my step count 3x
  • Clean out/organize the small storage closet
  • Catch up on my journal
  • Go to the dentist

Comments