Dear Zachary | 6 months

Happy 6 months Zach! 

My little sack of potatoes. You've gotten a bit on the hefty side lately and I'm guessing that you're around 23lbs right now. But that's totally fine with me. I know that will melt off once your start getting actively mobile, so for now I'll enjoy my chunky baby cuddles. 

You love eating whatever food I put in front of you, especially sweet potatoes and prunes. It still takes some time to get you onto new flavours, but for the most part it's pretty easy feeding you right now. 


You have 2 bottom teeth and you're chewing on everything. And I mean everything. Your toys, the dogs toys, your sisters toys. All your clothes. Basically anything you can get yours hands on, you chew on.


Very content sleeper and traveler. You sleep basically anywhere I put you and am pretty content when you are in the car seat and travelling. 

Rolling over both ways. Which also means that you are starting to get stuck everywhere as well. But it's nice to see you moving around. You're also trying to figure out the mobility/crawling thing. One thing at a time boy! 

You love your Jolly Jumper, but hate it when Ruby (the puppy) gets in your way. At least I found something to keep you occupied for a bit.

Always happy. For the most part.

Love you forever baby boy!
Love, Mommy

Comments