December Daily 2016 - Days 22 + 23

Finally able to sit down and complete my December Daily pages!

I originally thought that I didn't have a story for the 22nd, but when I got home, I got a nice surprise from Keith and the girls.

[caption id="attachment_2556" align="alignnone" width="1379"]2016-december-daily-day-22 Journal card from the Seasonal Snapshot Edition on the Project Life App[/caption]

We started our Christmas gatherings on the 23rd, starting with my Mom. We had a pretty laid back supper of pizza and chicken, let the kids play around and opened gifts.

 

[caption id="attachment_2567" align="alignnone" width="1379"]2016-december-daily-day-23 Filler cards from Seasonal Snapshot Edition and journal card from Hello December 2015 Edition on the Project Life App.  [/caption]

Because I had so many photos from this evening, I made two 4x6 collages and put them together in the Project Life App.

Days 24 + 25 will be up shortly!

Comments