December Daily 2016 - Day 24

Christmas Eve! And man, today was busy. I worked from 5am-1pm (and work was insane all day long!), and got home just in time to clean up a bit before Keith's Mom & Step-Dad stopped by for a quick visit before Keith went to work and I took the girls' to my Dad's place. Whew!

Because I had a lot of photos, I made today into a 2-page spread, which worked really well. I took my favorite photo of Dominique outside with the barn cats, editied it in PicTapGo (my go to for easy photo editing), enlarged it to a 6x8, added some word art from Ali Edwards and called it good. And I love how it turned out.

[caption id="attachment_2568" align="alignnone" width="1380"]2016-december-daily-day-24-01 Word art is from Hello Winter from Ali Edwards[/caption]

For the second page, I took my 3 favorite photos (didn't want it looking too cluttered), added a journal card and called it a day.

[caption id="attachment_2569" align="alignnone" width="1379"]2016-december-daily-day-24-02 Journal card is from Deck the Halls Value Kit on the Project Life App.[/caption]

Comments