Around Here


Reading Hands Free Mama (for myself) and starting the Harry Potter series with Violet and Dominique.
Playing lots of Candy Crush while breastfeeding Dominique. Helps kill some time.
Watching (on Netflix) House M.D.; Dr. Who and Sherlock
Trying to get my house more organized and get myself on a schedule.
Cooking every night and lots of whatever I'm making.
Eating constantly. And it seems likes it's never enough. Thank you breastfeeding and Dominique for "stealing" all my food.
Drinking lots of water. And my home-made iced tea.
Scrapping my 2012 and 2014 Project Life, as well as Dominique and Violet's baby albums
Doing lots of purging
Loving Coordinating nap times for all of us. Both girls and me all go down around 1pm for nap time. Dom sleeps for 3-4 hours, Violet's down for 2 hours and I try to keep mine to an hour so that I can get some of my stuff done in quiet.
Discovering to let some stuff go in order to spend time with my family.
Enjoying life with 2 kids and the hubby, even if my house is a mess all the time.
Thinking of how to disconnect from my phone to be more present with my family.
Feeling very thankful that warmer weather has arrived. It`s been a nice change from the constant cold and Violet is loving that she can wear dresses again.
Hoping (for) continued warmer weather (I do live in Manitoba, our weather is crazy!)
Listening (to) my iTunes playlist.
Smelling the flowers when I can.
Finishing our mortgage renewal. Guess we're staying here for another 5 years.

Starting more purging and organizing.

Comments