Project Life 2014 - Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of Project Life 2014 (February 9-15, 2014).

More stuff going on this week, and Baby (ahem...me) is growing bigger and bigger everyday!


 The Title Card is from PL Midnight Kit with letter stickers from Basic Grey. I'm running out of those and I really like them! The Kids 4 Sale card is from September Blue. I really couldn't resist picking them up, as some days I need a journal/filler card that sums up a bad day. Tuesday was one of them. The journal cards are from the Midnight Kit, with the exception of the Currently Card, available from A Little Grace & Mercy.


Also, my car has decided that it really HATES winter and decided not to start again. I had a feeling it just needed to be plugged in for a bit, but my work has no plug-ins for employees and I wasn't parked close to the building in order to plug in. So my sister Sam came to my rescue and towed me home. Unfortunately, she had to tow me backwards as she couldn't find anywhere in the front of my car to hook up to. She drove backwards in my car (she's way better at it than I am) while I drove her car forwards. Had to take some back roads to get home, and then push it up her driveway to put into the garage to thaw for a bit. Poor car.


This week was also Valentine's Day. I named that day Pregnancy Emotional Day, and for good reason, but it turned out OK in the end. Violet went to one of her Grandparents for the night, and me and Keith went out for supper and then to a friend's wedding social.

All in all, a pretty good week.

Comments