Project Life 2014 - Week 6

Welcome to Week 6 of Project Life (February 2-8, 2014)

Another busy week in the Neufeld household.

Keith went back onto day shift as they had done another switch-up. And all was better in the house because of it! I also had to do my Diabetes Testing for this Pregnancy. That orange drink still tastes like HELL!!



The Title Card is a Groundhog Day Freebie that Cathy Zielske put up with the font First Order typed on there. The Heart Today stamp is Ali Edwards Heart Today Stamp. I realized that I use that one quite a bit (ahem...a lot!), but I like it, and it really sums up what I love. Because it's spread across two 4x6 photos, I had to "cut" it in my scrapbook program and line them up so that it worked and then re-coloured it with some digital paper. Love seeing Violet and Payton (her cousin) spending time with their great-grandparents. Violet even got her nails painted (she asks for it every single time we go down there). And apparently one of her toys (it's Rapunzel and her horse from a toy set she got for Christmas) need food in order to keep on playing. And all journal cards are from PL Midnight Kit.

Again, I needed three 8x10 inserts for notes/handouts from our Pre-Natal class that we're taking.


The Nap time stamp is from Ali Edwards This Time. I love getting photos of Violet sleeping, as sometimes we catch her in the weirdest of positions. Also enter more Daddy snuggles on the couch. The filler cards are from the Baby Girl Kit and the Seafoam Kit.

Comments