Project Life 2014 - Week 5

Welcome to Week 5 of Project Life 2014 (January 26 - February 1, 2014)

This week was a bit of a busy one. Keith got switched onto evening shift for 2 weeks due to some switch-ups at work and they needed someone competent to run the machine that he does. Which means that mine and Violet's usual daily routines got messed up a bit. Violet was happy that Daddy was home during the day, but not when she woke up from her afternoon nap. By Friday (or earlier) she had figured out that her nap time means that Daddy's gone when she wakes up. Keith had to take her into bed with him for almost an hour in so that she could get some quality time snuggling with him. She's not a big fan of huge changes.

The Title Card is from Project Life Midnight Kit with miscellaneous letter stickers. I'm trying to be a bit more creative with my title cards, so if they look a bit weird (aka: not "cool"), I apologize. All the journal cards (minus the Currently card) are also from the Midnight Kit. The Currently Card is from A Little Grace & Mercy June 2013 Freebie. And the "Loving Life" card is from Project Life Cinnamon with Violet's colouring on there. The Heart Today stamp is from Ali Edwards Heart Today.

Because I had so many photos, I decided to use an Insert that is a Design A cut in half to do our Family Date that we went on. Also two 8x10 inserts for notes from our Pre-Natal class.



The Filler Cards are from the Project Life Baby Girl Mini Kit as I had wanted to use them somewhere. The Hello Life filler card is from Simple Stories.

I included my goals for February in here as a reminder of what I wanted to get done this month. It seems to help when I write them down and can look back at them.


Comments