Project Life 2013 - Week 41

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 41 (October 7-12)

Left side. Design C
 
Title card is from the PL Baby Girl kit with the font Brick by Boring Brick. I can't remember for the life of me where I got the journal card from, but it has Times New Romans as the font.
 
Yes, that is sushi that Keith got for me. He was picking up sushi for himself and sent me a text asking if I could have some. After some quick researching, as long as it doesn't have the "bad" seafood (tuna, shark, whale), it's good for me and baby and a good way to get extra protein and Omega-3's for the both of us. And it was yummy! Violet on the other hand, wasn't too fond of it.

Right side. Design L.
 
The journal card here is from PL Seafoam kit and has the details of us starting to set up our trip in December!
 
This week was also cleaning out the Hobby Room, which is being turned into the Baby Room. And getting passport photos done. Unfortunately, Violet's didn't work as it was too "bright." Oh well, such is taking photos of toddlers.


Comments